Wednesday, January 26, 2005

and i dont want the world to see me
cos i dont think that they'd understand
when everything's meant to be broken
i just want you to know who i am


i try nt to compare the responses i get from you..
but im glad im at least recieving some :) though i still feel upset, yknow i love you more than anything.

anw anw pe tdy ws grr..did some leg straining exercise tht almost killed me. looked so simple yet akdidjsg!! and i fell on my ass while doing tht back tracking or whtever shit thing! yikes. so nw i nda sit on cushioned seats or it'd hurt. alr hv like, 6 blue blacks (and counting) on my legs and nw on my ass la. sheesh. im so accident prone. :|

feeling v stoned recently. sometimes i feel like being talkative bt .. yeah. so i end up staring into space a lot. haha k im being incoherent. shall go do my math hmwk. sigh.

tings i miss you! i suddenly thought of your big hands. haha i want to hold! :(
k i sound les.
'off.